Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR: 350-401) v1.0 certification gives you the information and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll acquire knowledge how to execute and secure a wireless network infrastructure and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI) and You’ll also learn the way to overlay network design by exploitation solutions like SD- WAN and SD- Access and to implement security principles within an enterprise network.
This course is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Wireless, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core certifications. This exam will tests an aspirant’s knowledge and skills of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, network security, automation, network assurance, virtualization, and infrastructure. Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies course helps aspirants to prepare for this exam.
This certification course helps you prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exams, which is part of four new certifications:
Information and skills required to control, manage, and secure wireless and wired networks is provided by the CCNP Enterprise (ENCOR) v1.0 certification course. This certification is also known as (350-401 ENCOR) Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies. Moreover addition to this, you will also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions like SD-WAN and SD-Access.
- CCIE® Enterprise Infrastructure
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification v1.0 gives you opportunities to networking candidates to enlarge this potential endlessly. Offering the advanced enterprise infrastructure solutions skills, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification prepares you to be a master of technical.
This certification positions you for the professional level job roles in enterprise infrastructure technologies by delivery in confidence and capabilities on board.
We develop the CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification to assist you demonstrate your abilities within the ever-changing environment of wireless technologies. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in advanced enterprise wireless networks, from design and planning to optimizing and operating.
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core
Cisco Certified Specialist- Enterprise core helps you to learn how to execute automation, virtualization, and network assurance into your organization. Core enterprise network technologies such as dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture will also be discovered by this course.
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot enterprise wired and wireless networks
- You can execute security objectives within an enterprise network
- This examination (350-401) Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)is prepared by this course.
- Combine your technical abilities with design skills to position your organization for digital alteration
- Differentiate yourself as the best from operating to deploying and optimizing complex wireless technologies
- Attach wireless automation efficiency to your areas of proficiency
- When you pass the qualifying exam you will earn a Specialist certification
- On all your social media profiles you can keep that CCIE logo
- Execute and safe a Cisco wireless network infrastructure
- Take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) Certify your information and prepare for exam
What You Will Learn
- Implement network settings to produce a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Improve security problems as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Execute a safe wireless consumer and troubleshoot wireless consumer connectivity
- Execute and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Execute and Improve advanced abilities in wireless network services
- This certification acknowledges you as a master of technical of the enterprise networking within the ever changing space of technology.
- This certification distinguishes you as the best, with the skills of deploying, operating and optimizing complex enterprise networks, give your company a digital transportation together with your technical expertise and designing skills.
- Networking automation and programmability is the field on which this certification trains you.
- Concepts of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) like features, path selection and metrics
- Explain the various network devices and components and the virtualization technology of servers and switches.
- Explain the components and concepts of wireless networking including Radio Frequency (RF) and antenna characteristics, and define the specific wireless standards
- Explain location services and wireless roaming.
- Explain how APs communicate with WLCs to obtain software, configurations, and centralized management
- Configure and verify Pre-shared Key (PSK) wireless client authentication on a WLC, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), and WebAuth
- Explain the enterprise network security architecture, including personal firewalls, the purpose and function of VPNs, endpoint security, content security, logging, and other security characteristics.
- Explain the components and features of Cisco SD-WAN solutions, including the orchestration plane, control plane, data plane and management plane,
- Explain APIs in vManage and Cisco DNA Center
- Explain the concepts, purpose, and features of multicast protocols, including Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) v2/v3, Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM) dense mode/sparse mode, and rendezvous points
- Explain network programmability protocols like RESTCONF and Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) and Describe the need within the enterprise network
- Explain the concepts and characteristics of Quality of Service (QoS), and Describe basic Python components and conditionals with script writing and analysis
- Describe the purpose, function, characteristics, and workflow of Cisco DNA Center™ Assurance for network visibility, for Intent-Based Networking, proactive monitoring and application experience
- Describe the use of available network analysis and troubleshooting tools, which include show best practices in troubleshooting and debug commands
- While exploring the benefits and characteristics you will be able to execute scalable administration using Accounting, Authentication, and Authorization (AAA) and the local database
- Executing and optimization of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)v2 and OSPFv3, including packet types, adjacencies, and areas, summarization, and route filtering for IPv4 and IPv6
- Executing External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP) interdomain routing, path selection, and single and dual-homed networking
- Executing network redundancy using protocols including Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP)
- Executing internet connectivity within Enterprise using static and dynamic Network Address Translation (NAT)
You’ll be ready to sit any of the following Cisco concentration exams, once you have qualified the 350-401 ENCOR exam:
If you want to pass CCNP Enterprise certification prepare any of these exams.
Or, if you’re objective is to qualify the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications, you’ll just need to complete the appropriate lab:
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (CIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 lab)
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless (CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 lab)
Who should enroll?
- Help desk technicians
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Mid-level network engineers
This certification is valuable to the IT candidates and also to the workers since it is accepted worldwide. Achieving this certification improves the probability of moving up in the hierarchy depending on the organization.
Knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course:
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
, 350-401 encor
, 350-401 ENCOR exam
, 350-401 ENCOR job roles
, ccie enterprise infrastructure
, CCNP Enterprise
, encor 350-401
, ENCOR Benefits
, ENCOR Prerequisite
, Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies