Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions v1.0 (SAUTO 300-735) is a concentration course related to the DevNet Professional Certification and CCNP Security Certification. This course provides the student with the knowledge of implementing Security automated solutions. This Implementing Cisco Security Automation Solutions course helps aspirants to prepare for the SAUTO 300-735 certification exam.
The Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 is a virtual instructor-led or E-learning course that guides candidate how to design advanced automated security solutions for an individual’s network. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will master the use of modern programming concepts, RESTful Application Program Interfaces (APIs), data models, protocols, firewalls, web, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Domain Name System (DNS), email security, and cloud to strengthen cybersecurity for your web devices, services, and network.
Candidate will learn to operate within the following platforms: Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Cisco Firepower Management Center, Cisco ISE, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco pxGrid, Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Threat grid, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), and Cisco Security Management Appliances. This course will help you prepare when to use the API for each Cisco security solution to drive network effectively and reduce complexity.
This course prepares you for 300-735 (SAUTO) Implementing Cisco Security Automation Solutions certification exam.
After candidate qualifies 300-735 SAUTO exam, they can earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Security Automation and Programmability certification, and can satisfy the concentration exam requirement for these professional-level certifications:
This exam objective is to grow the knowledge and enhance the skills of aspirants related to Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions. After successfully completing the course, the candidate can master the skills of using common version control operations with git (add, commit, diff, clone, push, branching and merging conflict), ensuring network security, and have knowledge of cloud, Web, and Email security.
Technology areas covered:
Below is the key purpose of the exam:
This implementing security automated solutions exam tests your knowledge of following concepts:
Here, we have enlisted the topics that can be a part of the exam:
Network Programmability Foundation-the course will provide detailed knowledge of API styles, challenges and patterns used in API synchronously and asynchronously, learning the network configuration tools, etc.
Automate API and protocols– Through this, the candidate will be able to identify XML instance based on YANG model, compare functionality and benefits.
Network Device Programmability– The course will provide tips on how to construct Python script, configure the device using Python library.
The 300-735 SAUTO Course has been target audience such as:
After successfully completion of this course, you will have knowledge about:
The following Cisco courses may help you to gain the skills and knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
Before taking this course, you should have:
At the last, the course contents included in this exam is given below:
● Cisco Security APIs Introduction
● Use of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection APIs
● Using Cisco ISE
● Using Cisco pxGrid APIs
● Using Cisco Threat Grid APIs
● Investigating Cisco Umbrella Security Data Programmatically
● Describe Cisco Umbrella Reporting and Enforcement APIs
● Automating Security with Cisco Firepower APIs
● Operationalizing Cisco Stealthwatch and the API Capabilities
● Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
● Describing Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs
● Query Cisco AMP Endpoint APIs for Verifying Compliance
● Use the REST API and Cisco pxGrid with Cisco Identity Services Engine
● Construct a Python Script Using the Cisco Threat Grid API
● Make Reports Using the Cisco Umbrella Reporting API
● Describe the Cisco Firepower Management Center API
● Use Ansible to Automate Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Configuration
● Automate Firewall Policies Using the Cisco Firepower Device Manager API
● Automate Alarm Policies and Create Reports Using the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs
● Make a report Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs