CCIE Data Center certification proves and certifies the expert level skills in technical experts required for building, planning, design, implementing and troubleshooting complex IT data center infrastructure. Those obtaining the certification are certified to have demonstrated their technical skills at next step using industry best emerging technology. The certification exam assesses the ability of candidates to understand the ongoing requirements of data centers, how different components in data center inter operate. In the year of 2020, you will have new opportunity to get new certification of CCIE data center from 24 February.
Highlights of New Data Center Certification
- CCIE Data Center v3.0 certification will replace current v2.1 certification
- CCIE Data Center v2.1 written exam will be replaced by DCCOR 350 – 601 exam where you will get specialist certification (core certification)
Why get the CCIE Data Center certification?
- The advancement of technology in networking has called for candidates with high level technical skills and knowledge of network.
- The CCIE Data Center candidates are qualified to feed this requirement.
- The certification prepares them to play a leadership role
- Candidates can harness evolving technologies and deep domain expertise
- They can meet business requirements that depend on an agile IT infrastructure.
Further, advanced skills are focused on:
- Expert level job roles
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 connectivity
- Fabric infrastructure
- Storage networking and compute
- Network services
- Automation and orchestration
The CCIE Data Center Certification course also increases the knowledge of evolving technologies. Applicants learn their impact on the architectural framework, deployment models, implementation, and operations.
Prerequisites for CCIE Data Center Certification
Though there is no formal prerequisites for the certification, candidates must completely understand the exam topics and have minimum 5-8 years of job experience. Not any other training courses or professional certification courses are required. Instead, applicants need to first qualify the CCIE Data Center Qualifying Exam, and then the corresponding CCIE Data Center hands-on Lab Exam.
- CCIE Data Center Qualifying Exam (DCCOR 350 – 601): The first date of the test is February 24, 2020. This is a 2-hour qualification exam. This exam will test your skills and knowledge of implementing core Data Center technologies such as storage network, network, automation, security, compute etc. The test covers concepts and equipment commands related to data center networking infrastructure.
- CCIE Data Center v3.0 Lab Exam: CCIE Data Center Lab has two modules. First module is of Designing part for 3 hours and the second module will cover deploy, operate and optimize is of 5 hours exam. Automation and Programmability is an integral part of both modules and questions will be ask as per exam topic. The exam tests skills of candidates regarding designing, deploying, operating, optimizing complex networks.
CCIE Data Center Course Syllabus:
The CCIE Date Center exam covers the following topics:
- Cisco Data Center L2/L3 Connectivity
- Data Center Storage Protocols and Features
- Data Center Security and Network Services
- Data Center Automation and Orchestration
- Data Center Fabric Infrastructure
- Data Center Fabric Connectivity
- Data Center Compute
Right Candidates for CCIE Data Center Certification
Following are the eligible candidates for earning the CCIE Data Center Certification.
- Network managers
- Cisco integrators
- Network designers
- Field engineers
- Network and system engineer
- Network administrators
- Server administrators
- Technical solutions architects
- Consulting systems professionals
To know more about the CCIE Data Center Certification, get in touch with us through our email id – email@example.com